Terms & Conditions
- Center Stage Hobby Inc. (“Center Stage,” “we,” “us”) does not authenticate or grade cards. We provide a unique grading experience by taking your cards and submitting them to a grading company on your behalf, so you do not have to take time to do the submission yourself.
- Once your cards are delivered to Center Stage, your order cannot be canceled or changed.
- You agree to the terms and conditions of the relevant grading company.
- You represent and warrant that the declared values set forth in your order represent your good faith belief as to the fair market value of the cards submitted in your order. If we determine that a card is undervalued, we will, if applicable, adjust the service fee accordingly, unless you do not want to grade any such undervalued card. In such event, there will be a charge of $2 per card plus return shipping and insurance. However, we will not adjust the stated declared value for insurance or liability purposes.
- Center Stage shall have no liability whatsoever to you for any damage to any items that we can reasonably demonstrate occurred while not in our custody or control. However, if we determine that your submission was lost or damaged while in our possession, you will be compensated based upon the fair market value of the submission as determined by our standard procedures which may include filing a claim with our insurance carrier. The declared value is used for determining insurance cost of the return shipment and the maximum amount that can be claimed for damage or loss in shipment for any items. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED THE DECLARED VALUE OF THE ITEM.
- Center Stage compiles data regarding, and makes digital images of, collectibles submitted for our services. In partial consideration for the performance of our services, you hereby authorize Center Stage to compile such data and make such images and agree that Center Stage shall have an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, unlimited, royalty-free right and license to use and commercialize such data and images for any purpose.
- EXCEPT FOR ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CENTER STAGE, OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CENTER STAGE, AND ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR AGENTS TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR WHOM YOU MAY BE ACTING, ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE, ACT, OMISSION OR OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE, EXCEED THE FEES PAID OR PAYABLE FOR THE SERVICES ORDERED PURSUANT TO THIS ORDER.
- The rights and obligations under this agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of California, excluding its choice of law rules. By your submission of items to Center Stage, you hereby (a) agree to all of these terms and conditions, (b) submit yourself to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the courts in Santa Clara County, California, and (c) expressly waive any venue or jurisdiction to which you may otherwise be entitled by your present or future domicil.
Last updated December 14, 2022